Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

ROHASP

Assalamualaikum..hye everyone! Today I want share something with you all, this is about my experience when I was chosen to join a program that we call ROHASP..it stand for Road to Harmonious ASEAN Community Programme.



This program actually organized by Modern Languages Department of UMK in collaboration with Prince of Songkla University (PSU) from Pattani, Thailand. You know..they all so cute, pretty, beautiful, handsome and etc..im very proud to know them!


In this program, we need to speak in english with them because apart of them from English major in their studies..owh..im so panic because my English very weak and im not confident to communicate with them but they all very sporting! They talk with me using a simple word and they also can communicate in malay…haha im very suspicious at the first but after that we can communicate well.


Discussion session
Oh ya..this program only 2 days (14 – 15 july 2012) and its only around UMK. In this program we are divided into several groups and each group has a mix of UMK and PSU students. We need to choice a leader of the group and after that we need to discuss about ASEAN. After finish our discussion we need to present an idea of each group. For my group, I was chosen to give presentation about my group discussion..aha awesome for me to talk in front of them!

Everyone looked at me! oh so shy..haha
When I walk out, everyone look at me! Oh im so nervous because I am first student need to present infront of around 100 student plus 20 lecturer from UMK and PSU! How great me right? Haha..but this program is very enjoy and I like this program so much because through this program I can improve my communication skill and my vocabulary too.

so many people like million of people for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...